Wine Analysis Home
Instructions To navigate This Web Page
- While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided in the following pages are correct and accurate, no guarantees can be given.
- You can use the back and forward arrows (top left) of your web browser to navigate between
visited pages (you can also use the shortcut keys, alt+left arrow and alt+right arrow keys).
- To print out a particular section, highlight it using your mouse or keyboard keys,
click on file, and select print. Then in the print window choose the Selection option.
(Please acknowledge the Author)
- To find a particular word, part of a word on the web page you are viewing, item or phrase press ctrl F
and the "Find and Replace" window will pop up. In the text bar/window,
type the word, part of the word, item or phrase you want to find and go to and
click on the "Find Next" button for each occurrence of your selection,
if it exists on the immediate web page.
- Also you can use my word index to find specific web pages I have written.
- If your browser is Internet Explorer you can choose how hyperlinks are displayed.
- Click on Tools, then Internet options, then Advanced Tab, Scoll down to Underline Links
and select Always, Hover or Never and then click the OK button to see the effect.
- Click on Tools, then Internet options, then Colors button (bottom left).
In the colors window press on the coloured box next to pages "unvisited"
to open a colour palate window and choose a colour that will stand out against the default white background.
Similarly choose colours for pages "visited" and the "hover" colour.
Dont forget to click the OK button to confirm the selection in each window.
- To better view some of the larger diagrams on these web pages, Click on "View", and select "Full Screen".