Wine Analysis Home
- SI is an abbreviation for the system of base units called Système International d'Unité (International System of Units)
- SI evolved from the mks (metre, kilogram, second) system.
- The SI units are -
- m - metre (length)
- kg - kilogram (mass)
- s - second (time)
- A, ampere (electrical current flow rate)
- cd - candela (unit of light luminance intensity)
- K - Kelvin (K, unit of absolute temperature or thermodynamic temperature)
- mol - mole (mol, number of molecules or atoms)
- Note that all other SI units are derived from or are composed of a combination of these base SI units.